Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Meme for today

I've been tagged by my dear friend and co-worker, Laura, to tackle this little ditty:

The Rules:
Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to each of the “named” people’s blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. If you’ve been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. Your answer, of course, is the answer to the following questions. Here we go!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was beginning to house-hunt here in the Atlanta area, intent on finding an affordable home in a good school district, and getting a little down that I'd never find anything (which of course I did, the following year, on Mother's Day . . . a sign that our sweet Chateau Gahan was a gift from God). I was two years into my work here at Unboundary (then EAI) and feeling overwhelmed by the sheer number of hours I was logging in every day (thank God for parents who helped out with my little one!). Oh, and I was a size 6.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
• Schedule Harleigh's next voice lesson
• Pull together paperwork that we will need when 16-year-old daughter goes to get her driver's license at the end of this month (AAAAAHHHHHH!)
• Pick up Gideon from vet where he had his teeth cleaned and his annual shots administered.
• Balance checkbook (I am obsessive about making sure I balance to the penny every 10 days or so)
• Order fan stix for a fan craft I've been pondering

3. Snacks I enjoy: potato chips, red grapes, Yoplait Whips yogurt in key lime pie and orange creme, pistachios

4. Places I’ve lived:
• Towson, Reisterstown, New Windsor, Westminster, and Baltimore in Maryland
• New Brunswick, New Jersey
• Delaware, Ohio where I went to college
• Huntington Beach, California
• and finally here in Georgia!

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
• First of all, my sister and her family would be financially set and my sister could buy that little house out in farm country and maybe even a ranch so she can be the cowgirl that she truly is.
• Definitely not work, but instead devote my time to traveling, crafting, and creating beautiful environments.
• I would have a house in Palm Desert California with a pool, a brownstone in NYC, a horse farm in Chadds Ford Pennsylvania, and a beach house on Sanibel Island Florida.
• Treat myself to a facial and a massage every week
• Figure out what "cause" is truest to my heart and give a buttload of money.

I have to tag six people for this, so I tag Courtney (and you may have to draw a picture to go with it in order to stay true to the intent of your blog), Erin, Ali, Darly, Freckled Hen (and only if and when you get a chance; you're juggling a lot right now!), and Elizabeth. If any of you have done this meme and I've overlooked it on your blog, my apologies!

3 comments:

Little Blue Violet said...

Thanks for the tag! Ill get on it as soon as I have a chance,,,should be fun!!
smiles,
DarLy*~

Freckled Hen said...

Thanks for tagging me! I feel like a blog slacker but have constant blogging ideas...guess it doesn't count if they are only in my head! I will graciously accept your tag... by the way my name is Kate. Though I look much more like a freckled hen.

Elizabeth said...

I was able to do the meme , so I was checking in to let you know:)

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails