Monday, June 30, 2008

Always fun things to do . . .


The concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? (Dawn)
2. What is your favourite food? (Maryland Blue Crabs)
3. What high school did you go to? (Westminster)
4. What is your favourite colour? (pink)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Heath Ledger, may he rest in peace)
6. Favourite drink? (iced tea)
7. Dream vacation? (a private villa in the Maldives, over the water)
8. Favourite dessert? (apple pie)
9. What you want to be when you grow up? (grandmother, but in due time)
10. What do you love most in life? (Harleigh)
11. One Word to describe you. (content)
12. Your flickr name. (gahangirls)

Click on this link for photo credits.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Really got thrown by the freight train--until I scrolled down! Cute little game!

Pecos Blue said...

That is a cute idea and I really like your site.

Laura said...

I did this a few weeks ago - SO fun. :D I loved getting to see your results!

Elizabeth said...

I tried to do this a while back and I guess I'm too computer challenged to get it right. I might try again.

Elizabeth said...

I forgot to tell you about the cake stand. No it doesn't rotate, and I got it in Belgium. I love it for smaller cakes. I have to admit I have a bit of a cake pedestal obsession!

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails