Friday, November 8, 2013

A Feast in the Forest

When August rolls around, the right-side real estate of my brain is occupied with thoughts of The Feast, our Thanksgiving meal here at Unboundary where I work. Every year I do a theme (see all of The Feasts on the right sidebar of my blog under My Event Portfolio). This year, the dynamic of the company has changed. We're much smaller now, and so the typical long table (a string of many tables set up end-to-end, with seating for 30+) taking center stage in the wide open, two-story communal space of the office just wasn't conducive to what is now a more intimate number of people.

I decided to move the setting to what we call The Big Table, a meeting room with a large wooden conference table. It's an enclosed space with a drop ceiling. Not a ton of character, but honestly, that made the challenge all that much more appealing.

The truth of the matter . . . it's going to be magical. The theme "A Feast in the Forest." Here is the amazing poster co-worker Jessie made.


She's my partner in crime this year. She's a combo to be reckoned with, holding degrees in both design and landscape architecture. Needless to say, this year's Feast will have not just decor, but installations. The Feast is coming up November 18. Pix to come.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Can't wait to see it, I'm sure it is going to be fantastic!

Anonymous said...

That artwork is just incredible!

Anonymous said...

That artwork is just incredible!

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails