Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jenn and Jason's Wedding Reception

The couple whose wedding shower I did, asked me to do their wedding reception as well. With the help of Courtney, we're pulling together what I think is quite a meaningful and heart-and-hand-created event. Here are two pix to get you curious. For the centerpieces we are using books, covering them with white paper, and decorating the fronts, backs and spines with cut-out-portions-of and full paper doilies. For the candles, I've been buying cheap brass candlesticks at thrift stores and took today to spray paint them all white.

I took one of my vacation weeks this week to prepare for the wedding event coming up this Saturday. Courtney and I have the bridal luncheon on Friday and then do the reception set-up Friday evening.

After this weekend, my concentration will turn to Harleigh's senior year, her college choices, our office Thanksgiving Feast, and Ali's bridal shower and wedding reception. There is a folder for each and there isn't an evening that goes by that I'm not brainstorming and note-taking to make each and every milestone and event special.

3 comments:

Empty Nest Full Life said...

I have no doubt that this wedding reception is going to be beautiful! They are blessed to have you doing this for them. I can already tell that your creativity will shine through as always. Jackie

Denise said...

Oh boy! I can't wait tosee the pics from the reception!

The brass candlestick holders look great painted white. Thanks for the idea!

XXDenise

Tiffany said...

Wow! This is going to be beautiful. You have a lot on your plate, lady!

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails