Friday, April 11, 2008

DAY 6 — Wrapping up the week

Harleigh came home today and I'm not sure who was happiest to see her, me or Gideon.
Category 4: Baking and Cooking
Failed miserably this week on achieving anything in the kitchen.

Category 6: Harleigh
Spent a good part of the day cleaning her room and bathroom. The shower curtain liner needed replacing badly and the tub drain was backed up with hair. So that's all taken care of. I know when I come home from being away, the last thing I want to face is dirty surroundings.

Category 1: Craft
Went into the woods today and cut two branches of dogwood that I'll use for the shower tomorrow. The project that uses these also includes a bamboo bird cage that I painted pink today. Pix to come tomorrow after the shower!

I'm rather pooped from the week. I plan on going to bed early tonite. Tomorrow morning it's up early to go get flowers and to make chicken salad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, everything was so lovely yesterday...the decorations were absolutely gorgeous! I'm so glad you took those pics, because there were a few details that I missed seeing yesterday. Thank you so much for everything!! You really outdid yourself.

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails