Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Chair a Day . . . Lifeguard Chair

I'm not sure what began my fascination with small chairs. But a collection it did make. I will show a chair a day. Here is today's . . . a lifeguard chair complete with life preserver and a towel. This feeds into my love of the beach. I saw this chair in an old, old issue of Romantic Homes magazine. It was not listed in the Resources section at the back of the magazine and so I called the publication and was connected to a photography stylist who gave me the name of the man who makes them (not even sure if he's still around anymore). I talked to him and ordered one. He was a rather soft-spoken man who I imagined living in a farmhouse, working out of his toolshed.

No comments:

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails