Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Lovely Gift

Gretchen, over at Bird Nest Cottage, has become such a dear friend via blogland. She sent me a birthday box filled with treasures (pix to come), but the package that arrived this weekend had nothing to do with birthday celebrations or holiday gifts. Instead, it was simply something she wanted to make for me. Lovingly sewn (and meticulously, I might add), in a warm red and cream gingham, these cloth napkins will be put to good use at Chateau Gahan. I thank you, Gretchen, from the bottom of my heart!

(The nest on top of the napkins was part of my birthday box, and is a constant reminder of the friend I have from Bird Nest Cottage.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn,

I'm so glad you liked the napkins. Now you girls can have your tea, coffee or hot chocolate with that special little touch I love.

Gretchen

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails