Sunday, November 16, 2008

Are there some things you just can't seem to part with?

I've had this little stool FOR-E-VER. I covered it and added the eyelet trim, all this when my decor was even more girly than it is now. It was one of the very first "projects" I ever undertook. It involved nothing but a glue gun, about all I could tackle back in the old days. The stool is rather wobbly despite tightening the screws every time I pick it up to give it a once over, debating whether it should go into the donation pile. But for some reason I can't seem to part with it. And so I tucked it under the foyer table. It's a broken hip waiting to happen if you sit on it, but I like it as a reminder of one of my early projects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love little stools too. I figure I'll need them after my knee replacement and then later when I'm too old to have my parts replaced. Better keep it. You will need yours in 30 years or so.

Gretchen

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails