Saturday, July 5, 2008

Score!

Sometimes it's just the littlest of things you find that just makes a trip into a thrift store or flea market worth the effort. Today I stopped into Goodwill. They don't usually have vintage finds (or if they do, they don't set on the shelves very long before being snatched up). Today I found two of these really pretty plates. I have a ton of vintage dishware and really no business getting more, but these are a bit larger than standard dinner plates, and at $1.00 a piece, I couldn't resist. The gray border is lovely as is the scalloped edges . . . like the crust of a pie.

5 comments:

Little Blue Violet said...

Nice pick-up Dawn. I love pink and gray. The would be great for serving finger sandwiches at a tea.
smiles,
DarLy*~

Beth said...

i love the happy goodwill finds !! i love thrift stores and have found some of the best things there ! so glad you found my blog !!!!! thanks for leaving me a comment i have you entered in my giveaway !
xo,beth
www.bethquinndesigns.com

Katie said...

Those are lovely! I don't blame you for snatching those up.

Vandoren Academy said...

Total score, so pretty!

Unknown said...

dont you get a mini rush when you find stuff like that? i know i do!

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails