Sunday, July 20, 2008

Can't Get Enough

We went out and bought the soundtrack, we went out to brunch and talked about the scenes we liked best, we've been singing all the songs around the house and even in public places with little care about who looks at us funny. We're pretty much obsessed with Mamma Mia. Here is one of my favorite scenes. As a single mom with an only daughter, you can guess that I was having trouble keeping it together during this number. This isn't the whole song, just a small part, so as I sat in the theater I agonized keeping in the chocking sobs for much longer than this 41 second clip. I was a sucker for all the slow, sappy songs, and Harleigh loved the more upbeat Abba dance numbers. There's something in it for everybody. OK, enough for now.

4 comments:

paige said...

need to take my girls to see it too!
thanks for coming by for a visit
xo

Shayla said...

Hey Dawn!

Thank you for the sweet comment :)...and I did go check out Jade's blog as you recommended and I like it alot!!!

haha and my mama and I plan on seeing that movie sometime soon!!!

Mippie said...

I'm looking so forward to this movie-I wish my dad lived closer-he wants to go so badly! I have a date next Tuesday-that seems so far away! xo-Mel

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have a daughter. All I ever got to see with my sons were Steven Seagal movies. Maybe I'll get my daughters-in-law to go.

Gretchen

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails