Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Home Tour Find

I love going on home tours. The home tour events featuring new homes are nice, but the ones I really like are the ones where you walk through homes actually lived in. We have great ones in our area, especially around Christmas. I've gotten all sorts of great ideas. I saw these two pictures on a new home tour recently and the designer of the home just happened to be on site. I asked her where she got them and then took a detour on my way home to the little shop where she had found them and got two of my own. They hang in my foyer. I've always loved silhouettes of people, especially children, so how could I resist this cat and dog.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those are soooo cute!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE those, and I too, silhouettes of people and animals! Was it only a local shop who carries them?

Liz Harrell said...

That's the best kind of inspiration! The things you can use in your own home. They're super cute.

Little Blue Violet said...

ohhhh...Love those! You hd n choice but to buy them!
smiles
DarLy*~

Vandoren Academy said...

Soo cute and so so you! Love them both! Oh my gosh, I'm so so excited about your idea to stencil fabric for curtains I could seriously pop! Thank you for your awesome input! You have seriously great ideas Dawn! I'm a wee bit scared to even tell my husband though...ideas of a way of not manifesting for a long time around here. ;)

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails