Friday, May 30, 2008

When you work with nice people . . .

I've been at the place where I work, Unboundary, for a long time. It will be 12 years this coming December. Are there times when I'm overwhelmed and wish I had either married rich or been doing something like curing cancer (in which case being overwhelmed would at least be put into perspective)? You betcha. But all in all, I like what I do, and the people I work with are ones I can be myself with, truly myself, the good, the bad and the ugly.
Here's what I got today from my "family" at Unboundary. The girls at the office, lovingly known as "The Mermaids" sent me this Edible Arrangement, chocked full of fresh fruit and chocolate covered strawberries. I took the first picture as the package arrived, and the second showing the unwrapped basket.









And flowers from the office. An arrangement too pretty not to capture in a picture. I feel very spoiled . . . and grateful for the people who surround me five days a week, many hours a day.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I just read about your procedure. Hope all is still going well. Sounds like you are being well cared for. Those sure are beautiful flowers,and the fruit looks divine. Get Well!

Knitty, Vintage and Rosy said...

Dawn, the fruit basket is lovely. I have had one of those and was over the moon when I received it. Pretty and scrumptious!

Hope you are doing well.

Have a great weekend.

Lisa xo
Knitty, Vintage and Rosy

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails