Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jean Jacket


I remember back in my late teens and early 20's when a jean jacket was a staple in every girl's wardrobe. And it appears that it's becoming the case with this generation. Harleigh chanced upon one at Old Navy that she deemed the perfect shade of denim (a lighter version very ala '80s). A week went by. And when I went to buy it, only XLs remained. The sales girl told me, "Ma'am, when you see something in Old Navy, you have to buy it. Coming back a week later and hoping it's there is a real gamble. A week in Old Navy time is like a year." A few phone calls later, and she had one on hold at a mall not too far away.

And in typical GahanGirls fashion, I added a vintage brooch, a daisy (Harleigh's favorite flower).

No comments:

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails