Thursday, March 17, 2011

Birthday, Spring Day

Gideon is four today! I left our dog walker a note, along with a special clover necklace from the birthday boy. Hopefully she'll bring one of his BFFs over to play. That always makes for a special day for our little man.
Here is a close-up of one of the elements for this coming weekend's baby shower. So much fun to handcraft so many of the items. This evening I'll be focusing on the cups.
This morning out my kitchen window . . . it looked like a fairy garden.

3 comments:

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Happy birthday to Gideon, and what beautiful pictures of your back yard. Isn't spring wonderful! Jackie

Rachel said...

I hope Gideon had a wonderful birthday!

I'm jealous - it's spring in your neck of the woods. Come over and see what my place looked like this morning.

Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday sweet pup :)

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails