Saturday, May 2, 2009

First the house fiasco . . .

:-(
and now I've totally deleted my daughter's Facebook (her tie to EVERYTHING). Warning:  Do not attempt to open another Facebook account using the same email address. A warning never came up telling me that I'd deactivate the existing account when opening the new one. 

I was only opening up an account to see pictures on a friend's. The first thing Harleigh said to me after I opened it was, "Mom, you should have just added her as one of my friends and you could have looked at them through my Facebook." Well, too late for that idea. Her entire Facebo0k is gone. Pictures, email addresses. I feel like a schmuck. She's had to open an entire new account using a new email address. That'll teach me to do anything more electronically-inclined than have a blog.

The only saving grace . . . she doesn't hate me.

(And Facebook customer service was no help at all. They have no phone customer service. Everything is by email. It helped diddly-squat.)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sometimes, in spite of our best efforts, we screw something up. I know your sweet daughter understands that.

Brenda Pruitt said...

I think I'd better stay with blogs. Facebook is out of my area of expertise!
Brenda
http://cozylittlehouse.blogspot.com
http://viewfromthepines.com

Denise said...

Aw...sounds exactly like something my hubby would do! LOL

I'm glad that she's not mad at you!

XXDenise

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails