Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stick a fork in me, I'm done

This evening when Harleigh was getting ready to take the trash can down to the curb, I heard her yell, "Mooooooooom, the garage door just broke!"

We pulled both our cars into the driveway, managed to get the door closed with doing any further damage, and agreed . . . we're going to bed.

May tomorrow be a good one. (At least the dehumidifiers and fans will be gone as of tomorrow. For four days now, 24/7, we've not been able to hear much of anything over the constant white noise of all these machines. The peace and quiet alone will be good medicine.)

Sleep tight.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

You know, these things always seem to happen in 3's. I hope that means the bad stuff is over for you for a good, long time.

Denise said...

When it rains, it ours. Hopefully the sun will be shining on you both this week!

XXDenise

Brenda Pruitt said...

Well, I've got a new bank being constructed across the street from me. So I know all about noise! I feel for ya!
Brenda
http://cozylittlehouse.blogspot.com
http://viewfromthepines.com

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails