Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Placecards



I've blogged before about how our family, although small in number, MUST have placecards at our tables for any meal we share together. We're just silly that way. For Easter this year, I bought wind-up peeps and bunnies at Dollar Tree. For the names, I strung alphabet beads onto a single strand of embroidery floss, and tied them around the animals' necks. Then I added hair accessories for the peeps (the girls) and bow ties on the bunnies (the boys). Each little critter sat in Easter grass on a small plastic plate at each placesetting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome idea Dawn! We didn't have a big Easter dinner this year because Hud had to work but I'm keeping this idea for next year.

Elizabeth said...

We do place cards too! What a cute idea you came up with :)

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails