Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Troop Chair


On Saturday morning as I was nose to the grindstone working on last-minute wedding preparation, I noticed a sign for a yard sale with all proceeds going toward the troops. The sale was in an empty store, the space generously donated by the barber shop next door. Lots of furniture (in fact, a huge kitchen hutch that I would have snapped up had it not been for my new arrangement in the ken that has a cafe table and two chairs now populating real estate on the main wall in the room). This chair had to come home with me (and at $30, duh). I have another wing chair in the study that is navy with a white pin stripe, so this fits in nicely. And there was a spot in the living room made exactly for it.

5 comments:

Celestial Charms said...

Love that blue and white wing chair. What a find, especially at that price. Wing chairs are my favorite, because they are oh so very comfortable to relax in.
Maureen

Christine said...

Hummmm... thinking that this might be Gideon's new napping site.

I know I would love to sit there.

Tiffany said...

What a deal. Love that fabric!

Kb_Mal said...

That chair is fantastic!!

Meredith said...

Fabulous deal! It looks brand new, so pretty

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails