Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jesse's Wedding


First of all, I haven't forgotten to post pictures from Mandy's June 4 wedding! Rather, Ali is going through all the photography and once the bride sees all the pix, Ali can share with me. And (I'm excited to say), Ali plans on submitting them for publication. How exciting is that!

In the meantime, I'm on to planning Jesse's wedding. Jesse used to work with me. She now lives in New York and plans on marrying in her small hometown outside of Augusta, GA. This weekend I'm heading there to meet with her mom and future mother-in-law to tour the outdoor venues for both wedding and reception. If I were to describe her in actress terms, Jesse is this wonderful mix of down-to-earth Sandra Bullock, earthy Darryl Hannah, witty and smart Tina Fey, and confident and sassy Dolly Parton. I like the girl; it's hard not to.


Her wedding/reception color palette is every bit as playful and engaging as she is. Will definitely get Dawn thinking in a new color direction (just love pushing myself into new creative pools!). For color palette books for her, her mom and her future mother-in-law, I had these giant faux-matchbook notepads. Glued the color chips inside the front flap. Perfect to carry in the purse, AND have a place to jot down wedding ideas!

No comments:

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails