Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday, the day of rest

Yesterday's wedding and reception were wonderful! I'll have pix to share soon of the reception. Jenn and Jason are a couple whom you just looked at and wanted to squeeze them both. Such happiness, gratitude, faith, all rolled up in a sweet couple.

[Just two random pix from my windowsill this afternoon after cleaning up around Chateau Gahan. After a late night last night and an early morning today getting up for church, this girlie is ready for a good drool-on-the-pillow nap.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your little lights in your kitchen window, along with the pretty bottles. I'm a huge fan of flowers in the bathroom. It just has to be one flower and some greenery from outside and I'm a happy camper.

Gretchen

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails