I so wish that to celebrate my 500th post I would have been able to craft something darling and delightful, but time was working against me. And so I scoured the Candy Spelling Gift Closet and came up with some pretty items that I think make for store-bought darling and delightful. (Actually I did manage to include a picnic "blanket" that I made, but a true Dawn craft would have been way more original!)
Enter by posting a comment here, one per person please (with your email address so I can contact you if you win).
If you post to your own blog a picture of my giveaway and a link directly to this post, I will enter you twice! (Let me know in your comment if you've done this so that I know to count you as two entries.)
This giveaway is open to those both domestic and international.
The giveaway consists of:
• a spiral-bound "Books to Check Out" journal. In it you can list books you'd like to read, favorite books and passages, and books borrowed or lent.
• a Victorian-decorated cigar box for storing baubles and goodies.
• a ceramic wall pocket vase.
• a felted and bejeweled cupcake ornament (I like hanging these all year round from lamps and furniture/cupboard knobs).
• a picnic "blanket." I made this one using a fabric shower curtain as the backing (great in case of moisture on the ground). The top is a patchwork of random material I had on hand. Not the greatest sewing job, but it was made with love!
• I will surely pop some extra surprises in the package as well.
The winner will be drawn on Saturday, August 1. No entries will be accepted after Friday, July 31, at midnight.
And once again, thanks to everyone who visits me! Am appreciative of each and every one of you.
Dawn E. Girl