Sunday, January 25, 2009

Trader Joe's Wine Bags


When checking out at Trader Joe's this past week (a store I don't often frequent except to buy my face soap, flowers and the best banana chips you can buy), I commented to the check-out dude how much I liked the wine bags. Take a bunch, he said. And so I took about 5. I'm sure there's a project in the making with these lovely bags. At the very least, next time I bring a bottle of wine as a hostess gift, I'm sure I could trick this bag out, covering the store name, and make a lovely presentation.

4 comments:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Those are really pretty! We have a Trader Joe's about 1/2 hour from me but I've never been. I keep meaning to go, just never get to that side of town!

Manuela

Anonymous said...

i love trader joes... how come you dont buy more from them?

Anonymous said...

Fabulous idea to use their bags. I think they are so lovely. I look forward to seeing what you do with them.

Unknown said...

mmm.. Trader Joe's.

It was so great to actually meet you the other night! I wish we had a chance to talk more though..

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails