Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dollar Store Bonanza

For Christmas this year, my sister Karla (who also got me the subscription to Domino magazine), gave me a big gift bag of individually wrapped items. She prefaced it by saying that she went into the dollar store and thought "think like Dawn." It was so fun to unwrap each item. There's floral foam, popcorn tubs, raffia, silk flowers and picks, matchboxes (for me to cover!), glue stix and glue gun refills, tape, floral wire, tealights, glue sticks, paint brushes (which I go through at a pretty quick pace, using them for glue and decoupage projects), picture matts, magnets, Spanish Moss and even a Bing Crosby Christmas CD.

All will find their place in my craft storage, and all will be put to good use in upcoming projects!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn,

What a smart sister and such great gifts! I loved everything and it will be so much fun to use and each time you do you'll think of her.

Gretchen

Laura said...

That is such a neat gift!! And you can't get much better than Bing. :D

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

That's such a great gift! I'd love something like that!

Manuela

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails