Thursday, January 22, 2009

Puppy Love Tag Swap — Tag 2: Tru Luv


Here is tag number two for Karla's Puppy Love Tag Swap. My first tag had more of an elementary school slant. This one is a teen kind of puppy love. The tag is covered in a pink canvas that mimics the blue canvas 3-ring binders we used way back when. I found a Puppy Love 45 rpm record as well as an old Tiger Beat magazine on ebay and adhered pix of those. At the bottom of the flower power ribbon is a puppy lock, reminiscent of the locks we used on our lockers. The jewel-centered silk flower is just for fun.

On the back I wrote stuff, just like we did all over our binders. The floral paper covers the backs of the record and magazine (that overlap the edge of the tag).

This tag took me back to middle and high school days and all the crushes I had on boys who never even knew I existed. And this list included celebrities like Donny Osmond and David Cassidy (to whom I sent a Holly Hobbie birthday card and truly expected a reply).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOh, and don't forget Bobby Sherman and the guy who played Greg Brady!

Denise said...

Memories!!!

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails