Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Funny Valentine

After our Tuesday evening fix of American Idol, I snuggled down in my chair in the ken, Gideon snoring and dream-twitching at my feet, NPR on the radio, and made these two valentines. Pretty little things that served their purpose to keep my idle fingers busy. I pulled the silver pipe cleaner from my Christmas stash 'cause as far as I'm concerned, every holiday should have a little glitz and glitter. And the kissing birds were just too cute an idea to pass up. I think I'll work on a few more tonite (my embroidery skills just aren't where they need to be so I think I'll work that into more designs).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn!

I'd so love to have one of your hearts!

Please email me:
kimberlymccole@yahoo.com

xo,
Kim

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails