Sunday, October 21, 2012

Boo-tiful

Survived the first week back to work after the three-week sabbatical. It was a busy week, but would have been so even if I'd not been out for that length of time. Within a day I was back in the saddle.

Am gearing up for the company Feast, which is early this year, November 5. I have crafting out the whazoo to accomplish. It will get done, always does.

Decorated for Halloween yesterday. Most of my decorations are from Dollar Tree. I LOVE that store. NOTE: The best way to get items to stick to something without damaging the surface is Floral Cling. That's how I got all my spiders in place; and they ain't goin' anywhere until I take them down. The Floral Cling can be reused.



The white spiders on the webs in the two pix below glow in the dark.



I have my beach hat hanging on the inside of the door and the haunted knocker on the outside. 
When I sit in my living room, I like to see the hat, reminding me of hours on the beach.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind spiders and obviously you don't either. Everything looks very festive and fun!

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails