Sunday, April 1, 2012

Palm Sunday

Palm Sunday is one of my favorite of all the church holy days. 
I find the whole week leading up to Easter to be very emotional and poignant. 

Today was beautiful here in Georgia. Warm and sunny. 
My front door got a springtime fix. 
The car got washed. 
And I finished Harleigh's Easter basket (lots of peeps, 
a white chocolate cross, dark chocolate mini eggs, 
nail polish and a leather wraparound watch she'd seen online and loved).


One of my favorite wall flower pockets (a gift from my sister).
And one of two Easter ceramics I found last year.
How cute is this little guy trying to climb out?


Giddy got his summer haircut yesterday.
The crucifix was passed on to me when my grandmother passed away. It was a wedding gift.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Always love a dose of Giddy. He makes me smile :)

The bunny is too cute!

I couldn't see the first pic - maybe the iPad acting up?

Lisa said...

Would love to see just picture of the Easter Basket up close. Your ideas and creativity is just wonderful.

Anonymous said...

This time of year is one of my favorites too! The beginning of Lent, Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and the Easter. Love Gideons summer cut. Wish I had the nerve to get one.

Gretchen

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails