Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Weekend


My girlie came home for the holiday weekend. She and her boyfriend Kasey went to a wedding on Saturday. Then on Sunday, with my parents in Florida for a wedding, we spent what would have been an otherwise quiet Easter Sunday filled with family and friends, potluck food out of this world, an Easter egg hunt 500-plastic-filled-eggs strong, all thanks to an invitation from Kasey's family. Now I know why Harleigh so loves spending time there. It's Please Don't Eat the Daisies family shenanigans combined with Martha Stewart country doused with a generous dose of collectibles and household charm from The Farm Chicks. I didn't want to leave.





The Easter Bunny brought Harleigh this wraparound leather watch in her basket. That bunny gets it.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that watch!

Anonymous said...

Harleigh and her boyfriend just look adorable together and what a beautiful home he has. I can see why Harleigh loves her time there too. Love her new watch and I think she's chosen the perfect guy as long as Mom approves. You have to.

Gretchen

Elizabeth said...

What a darling couple. The house is gorgeous!! Sure wouldn't mind moving in there :)

Molly Hargather said...

harleigh looks absolutely beautiful in those photos!

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails