Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tag Sweat

Breaking out in a bit of panic over the 21 tags I have to make for Andrea's Vintage Easter mini-tag swap. But I'll get 'er done! (I think I'm hooked big time on these tag swaps.)

For this swap I've got everything cut out and ready to be assembled. It's just my perfectionist nature making it a bit more daunting than it really needs to be. And then there's the close to 9 hours I work a weekday, the commute that anchors me to the car 2 hours each of those days, the dear daughter and dog I have at home who need and deserve my loving care, the house and meals that need attending to . . . . The "me" part is all about the tags. It's my down time. My creative outlet. It might be coupled with bad reality TV or public radio, but it's me time nonetheless. When I get tired at the end of the day and face the inevitable "hitting the sack," I usually approach it with a bit of annoyance. Sleeping just gets in the way sometimes.

3 comments:

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Can't wait to see the pretty tags, and I love your craft room! Have a great week. Jackie

Denise said...

I hear you! Sometimes I think that I sleep, only because I have to!

Have a great day, Denise

Freckled Hen said...

You work a lot! Yes you are right on the sleep thing. Imagine all we could get done! Looking forward to your tags and the baby shower decorations--I'm still in awe of the one you did last year. Enjoy your weekend.

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails