Sunday, March 29, 2009

Christmas in March

Sarah and I are friends who, thank gosh, are able to pick up right where we left off whenever we get together. With those words, you'd think we live on opposite ends of the earth. Not. She lives in Grant Park here in Atlanta. We've been trying to exchange Christmas gifts since, well, Christmas. With Molly's shower in Grant Park on Saturday, and Sarah throwing her son Logan a birthday party, I was able to head from the shower over to the birthday party, towing birthday gift and Christmas presents!

Here is what Sarah and family got me for Christmas. These milk-glass goblets. So me. I can't wait to use them next time I host a dinner. In the meantime, they lined up neat and pretty on my dresser in the study, one holding a flower.

4 comments:

Denise said...

They look so pretty!

Have a great day, Denise

Unknown said...

Wow all these posts are fabulous. First, love those prom dresses. She is a beautiful young lady...And, the shower--love the chalkboard and can't wait to see more photos. Great concept you had with the monogrammed cloth napkins. I am just so into milk glass right now that of course I love the goblets all lined up...

Christine said...

Great pictures!
I have a new found love for milk glass. What a great set of goblets. Friends always give the best presents. They know us so well.

Christine

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I love milk glass and those are so pretty!

Manuela

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails