Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Frances

Frances called me this week. She is the woman whose single-cardtable yard sale I went to back in September of last year. She and I hit it off, she gave me a tour of her antique-and-tchotchke filled home, and, impressed with the fact that I pack a cloth napkin in Harleigh's lunch everyday, has called me every few months since then. Seems that every time she comes across cloth napkins in her house, she thinks of me. And so she calls and tells me that she'll put them in a bag and hang them at her front door for me to pick up. I'll be stopping by this weekend to pick up the latest of her finds. These pictures are some of the linens she's gifted me with.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

How sweet of her to think of you. Those linens are gorgeous!

Denise said...

What a nice lady she is!

Have a great day, Denise

Robin said...

how sweet that you formed a friendship over this! And I too am impressed that your daughter gets a cloth napking! So Sweet!

Peggy said...

What a great story. Many of my linens were given to me and when I see them I think of the special person who gave them to me.
Peggy

K_Streams_Her_C said...

Isn't it funny how people randomly meet and establish thoughtful relationships? Love this story.

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails