Sunday, March 15, 2009

Craft Spa

BEFORE:
AFTER:This afternoon in the Craft Room Harleigh plugged away on the computer with weekend homework and I worked on an impromptu craft project. I told H-Bomb that working on crafts is, for me, as relaxing as any trip to the spa. And way cheaper. I took this ivy planter that's been hanging at my kitchen window and gave it a facelift with scrapbook paper and beads. There's something about these cheap plastic beads that makes me feel all nostalgic about Harleigh as a little girl. In other words, the planter has gone from Lowe's ugly to Harleigh beautiful.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very cute and appropriate for spring!

Denise said...

I love that idea! I bought my granddaughter, Kamrie, a bucket of those beads at Micheal's. She would love to make a plant hanger.

Have a great day, Denise

Susan from The T-Cozy said...

Brilliant! What a cheerful transformation.

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails