Friday, February 24, 2012

Shower Prep

I'm off of work today to prepare for Molly's baby shower tomorrow. I've gotten my first chance to take advantage of having an account at Hall's Wholesale Florist which is in Atlanta off of Freedom Parkway. It's the bomb diggity. I got there around 11:00 and it was fairly quiet (first thing in the morning is chaos there, so I waited it out; besides, the traffic was better having waited). I got the nicest salesman who walked me from cooler to cooler, helping me pick out a quite lovely selection including pussy willow (they had four different varieties!). Here is where I netted out, and at a price weeeeeeeell worth the drive.

Can't wait to share with you all the prettiness I've created! (And I'm so dang excited for this baby!!!!)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh boy I can't wait to see what you do with those flowers. I have only ever thrown one baby shower, and I had so much fun with the decor and food. There are endless possibilities with baby showers!!1

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails