Saturday, September 10, 2011

Clean Fridge

I like keeping the clear shelving in my refrigerator/freezer clean, and there are certain culprits that always seem to leave evidence of living within its doors. Culprits: milk cartons, jelly jars, syrups. And so I've put to use a lovely tray gifted to me by Gretchen over at Bird Nest Cottage. It now holds all those jars and cartons. If they happen to leave behind a ring or drip, 1) you can't see it, and 2) clean up is easy once a week, simply pulling out the tray and giving it a good swipe with a damp cloth. It looks nice. Home decor in your home appliances. We nesting gals know how to take decorating to a whole new level! (And, yes, I have lost the lid to the Reddi-Whip.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I may have to do that in my fridge.

Gretchen

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails