Saturday, April 25, 2009

Chateau Gahan by Ali Harper

Ali's pictures of Harleigh were stunning (see here and here), and now she's captured Chateau Gahan . . . well, exactly as I picture it in my mind, the way I decorated it to come across, as serene and comfortable, homey and filled with nooks of prettiness. Thanks so much, Ali.  And do visit her etsy site, where she sells all of her photography. 

Welcome to Chateau Gahan . . .














[This final picture is one of my cherished Ali Harper photographs above my bed.]

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Absolutely beautiful! I particularly like the photo of your canister collection. Really lovely.

Denise said...

Beautiful! Gideon fits right in with the decor in your home!

Have a great day, Denise

Christine said...

You have a way with the camera. Beautiful home and great pictures.
Thank you for sharing.

Elizabeth said...

Wonderful photos,and I love the lighting in them.I said it before and I'll say it again, I love your shell cross!!

beachy in the burbs said...

The photos of your daughter and home are so beautiful! I especially love the photo of your daughter with the bike! I also love your shell cross!

Claudia said...

Dawn, Ali's photos are wonderful! You must be thrilled. She did a great job.

Brenda Pruitt said...

What a lovely home you have! And that dog is simply adorable.
Brenda
http://cozylittlehouse.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your collection of tins makes me drool!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails