Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Cookie are DONE!




As of 10:00 this morning, all the cookies are done! My goal was 48 dozen, but alas I fell short and produced only 45 dozen. My punishment . . . eat cookies!!

And as of 12:30 today, most of the cookies have been delivered to wonderful neighbors. Always watching out for us, always greeting with a smile, a family of sorts.

Here are a few of my Christmas tins. Cookies belong in vintage tins, not tupperware. It's the law here at Chateau Gahan.

5 comments:

Knitty, Vintage and Rosy said...

Wishing you all the best, Dawn.

Love
Lisa xo
Knitty, Vintage and Rosy

K_Streams_Her_C said...

Beautiful, Dawn! Congrats on getting the job done and not pulling out all your hair. Marry Christmas to you yours!

Unknown said...

Have a blessed Christmas Day!

DarLie*~ said...

Good heavens! I made 12 dozen this year and it was all I could do to crawl out of the kitchen! You are Super Baker. I just adore finding and reusing the old cookie tins. They just shout "Merry Christmas" to me whenever I see them.
smiles
DarLy*~

Heidi Ann said...

I am in awe of your vintage Christmas tins! I'm not sure I could bear to part with any of them!

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails