Thursday, December 23, 2010

Seashell measuring spoons and a super special gift!

Ali (dear friend, designer, photographer) stopped by the office yesterday so we could exchange gifts. She got me these adorable seashell measuring spoons, sure to be used as I continue The Gahan Girls baking extravaganza (Harleigh's talked me into making two more types of cookies tomorrow!).

And then she handed me a gift she swore was from Santa himself :-). She and husband Matt gifted me with his Canon Digital EOS Rebel, one they don't use, and, most sweetly and fittingly, the one that Ali used to school herself in photography. All I need to get is a lens. Ali is bringing me all of hers to test out before I make a purchase. I'm chompin' at the bit to get started, visiting her blog (and all of its amazing photography) for inspiration.

That Santa . . .

3 comments:

Rachel said...

LOVE those seashell measuring spoons. What a great gift.

And a camera? Wow - you are one lucky girl, Dawn, and obviously very loved.

xo Merry Christmas!

Claudia said...

Lucky you! A rebel is on my wish list - not for Christmas but for the far-off future.

What lovely friends and what a lovely gesture.

Merry Christmas!

xo
Claudia

Anonymous said...

What great measuring spoons! They might make even lazy me want to bake.

I'm so glad about the camera too.

Gretchen

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails