Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oneida Melamine Plates

We're just starting to buy all the stuff that Harleigh will need to furnish her dorm room. Bedroom bedding, rug and window treatments are done. Towels, still need more. Kitchen and living room stuff, think we'll tackle that on check-in weekend. Her dorm room is two bedrooms, each with a full size bed (and its own door), a living room, bathroom with double sink, and kitchen (sans stove). Not what I remember having back in the day.

When I saw these melamine plates with daisies on them (and I do have a daughter who LOVES daisies), I knew they'd be perfect for her kitchen. Couldn't pass these up.

5 comments:

Empty Nest Full Life said...

She's going to have the cutest dorm room ever! Jackie

Rachel said...

Those dishes are the cutest! She's a lucky girl.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Those are very cute!!! :-) The new apartment dorms that a lot of school have these days are wonderful! My daughter lived in one last year, but decided to move off campus to her own little rental house with a yard this year. Our son is still in the regular dorm for one more year. But his final two years will either be in the apartments or off campus.

Heidi Ann said...

I've never seen plates like those - they're so pretty!
Looking forward to seeing more of what you discover for her dorm room!

Anonymous said...

Harleigh is going to have the cutest room on campus. I can't wait to see what you two will find. I love the dishes.

Hugs, Gretchen

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails