Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Have Tag Will Travel

Miss Nancy, Ali's adorable mom (Ali — the bride whose wedding I did up in Dahlonega) sent Harleigh these darling monogrammed luggage tags. How cute are these? She is an amazing seamstress and has one of those fancy embroidery machines (she made and embroidered all the napkins for Ali's wedding!). Harleigh says this is one of her most favorite graduation gift, perfect for a gym bag and computer bag, both of which she'll be toting off to college!

Look how cute the backs are with contrasting fabric!

4 comments:

ali said...

OMG she outdid herself! I want some too! Mom needs to get these on Etsy! So glad Harleigh loves them - they are so her.

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Love those little luggage tags. I can see why they were a favorite with Harleigh.Jackie

Rachel said...

What a thoughtful gift. Beautiful!

mom/ninny said...

I am so glad Harleigh got the tags and they suit her-I buy luggage tags for my Seniors every year at the school where I teach. This year I got very very inspired and decided to try my hand at these tags. Harleigh is the first to receive them. Guess they are a hit! Thanks for featuring me, too!!

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails