Friday, September 11, 2009

My Cubicle Looks Like a Floral Shoppe

Yesterday I turned 49. Thanks to all my blog friends for sending sweet wishes. I promise I will get back to you all over the weekend. Here are some pix of the flowers that came my way. A spring bouquet from Amanda, peachy pink roses from Courtney, and lilies from my Harleigh (who's working part-time after school and on Saturdays at Chick-fil-A, and put some of her hard-earned cash towards her mommy).

Note in the picture of Amanda's bouquet that there is a fan on my desk, pointing right at my face, for every time I get a hot flash. Needless to say, it stays on all day.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Beautiful flowers! I'm glad that Harliegh is working at Chick-fil-a. They are a great company! You read all about our job fiasco right? Well, the job that hubby ended up getting was in management at CFA. He started this week and he LOVES IT. He is so happy, loves the corporation and the the people there. Oh, and the food. He loves the food. :)

Denise said...

Happy Birthday, to you my friend!

I hope it was as special you yo uare!

XXDenise

The flowers are lovely, by the way!

Kb_Mal said...

Gorgeous! Happy belated birthday, Dawn E. Girl.

Freckled Hen said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had the best day ever and that the celebration lasts through the weekend. Your cubicle looks as pretty as your home!

Shann said...

Happy Birthday to you...happy birthday to you....and many more. :) You appear to have the best cubicle I have ever seen. Bet it smells lovely as well.

Empty Nest Full Life said...

I am so mad that I failed to send Happy Birthday wishes yesterday! What beautiful flowers. Looks like you got lots of wonderful wishes. Jackie

Claudia said...

Happy Birthday, Dawn! Hope your day was a fantastic one!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, you scored big time...Happy Birthday again!!

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails