Saturday, May 28, 2011

Last Minute Wedding TO DOs

Taking these next few days to wrap up all of the wedding decor for Mandy and Todd's June 4 wedding. Gideon has a favorite napping spot underneath my craft table.
Found this miniature hutch at the thrift store and think it will be nice to hold my smaller sized scissors. It needed something to warm it up so I made this fabric banner cutting up an old lace-edged hanky and stringing them onto embroidery floss. My idea of taking a break . . . tackling a little, just a little, craft project.

2 comments:

Christine said...

You even craft during your breaks!
Oh to have, even an ounce, of your talents.

Celestial Charms said...

Your Gideon charms me every time. Love hime! Cute little miniature too.
Maureen

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails