Saturday, July 24, 2010

Things I'm Loving Right Now

Apparently this stylin' plastic lace-like bicycle basket has been around forever but I've just discovered it. And for $24.95 at The Container Store (plus an additional 20% off), I picked up one for the Candy Spelling Gift Closet and one for me! I'll use it just to haul stuff back and forth from car to house. Ain't it darling?!?!?


Chairs. I'm obsessed. Chairs remind me of dollhouses. Why? Have no idea. When I see them at a thrift store, they always seem to be saying to me "Take me home." Help me. I only have so many opportunities to sit in my own home. These two are some of my favorites.
Nests. Found ones. Empty. Sometimes with a long forgotten egg nearby. This one is especially sweet as it's on the tiny side.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I've never seen that basket, either! How cool! I really like it and it will be a great and stylish way to tote things back and forth from car to home. I love chairs, too. I have absolutely no more room for any!

Have a great day, Dawn.

xo
Claudia

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails