Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hanson

Harleigh has loved Hanson since their mmmbop days. And the three brothers have actually gone on to create quite a niche in the indie rock genre. (Not to mention that they're still adorably handsome.) And so when tickets went on sale for their TOMS "Use Your Sole" tour making a pit stop here in Atlanta at The Tabernacle, The Gahan Girls were all over it. HelloGoodbye opens for them. Harleigh will be down on the main floor in a standing sea of die-hard fans singing every word of every song, and I'll find a soft stadium seat up in the balcony, pockeybook on my lap, 49-going-on-16.

5 comments:

ali said...

i so heart this for you both.

Kb_Mal said...

I've been crushing on them for forever. Jealous!

Shann said...

I remember these guys! They look a bit more grown up than the last time I saw them. Guess that happens to all of us. Hee hee. Hope you enjoyed the concert with your daughter! Have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

I bet your foot was tapping too.

Gretchen

Sam said...

Um they look very nice now!!


;0)

Sam x

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails