Sunday, August 9, 2009

Uncharted Territory

On my way to the mountains yesterday I passed a slew of thrift stores, all ones I've never been in. Over the next few posts I'll share some of my finds. I didn't have much time yesterday to stop and shop, so next time I'll leave way early.

Here is a Napco planter. Such a lovely blue color.
And this cute little moose pitcher. This is the kind of item that I'll use one day with my grandchildren. It will hold milk for them to pour over their cereal in the morning. And they'll look forward to using it every time they come visit (because, of course, at home, Mom has them pour the milk straight out of the carton).

4 comments:

aimee said...

what a cute idea and ,"milk carton" to have for the grandkids. they will get a kick out of that.
blessings,
aimee

Anonymous said...

I have an elephant and a cow that my grandchildren pour their milk from. You are on the right path to the future.

Gretchen

Empty Nest Full Life said...

What a cute little moose! and Ali's wedding is going to be fantastic, and she couldn't have better help than you. Can't wait to see this one. Have a wonderful week! Jackie

Tiffany said...

Love the moose!

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails