Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Love that dog

Gideon is growing quite the winter coat, so much so that a trip to the groomer is a once-every-three-weeks appointment. Not a problem for a boy who lives every day like it's spa day. You should see him "own" the salon. I've mentioned before that all I have to say is "Mr. Ron," and he makes a beeline for the car. Loves going to the groomer (and this is a dog who gets car sick, so you know he must really love it if he begs to get in the car!). Once we enter the front door of the salon, it's like Norm entering Cheers. As soon as they take him off the leash, he runs through the salon, saying hi to all the dogs up on the tables. And if there's an empty table, he jumps up on it. Such a freak. And he adores getting blown dry. In fact, when I dry my hair at home, it takes me a good 10 minutes longer because I have to dry him too, even though he's not been near running water.  Gosh, I love that boy.

Here he is sleeping in one of his favorite positions: spread eagle on his side. 

1 comment:

Claudia said...

He is such a cutie - with so much personality!

xo
Claudia

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails