Monday, September 29, 2014

What's Up With Me and Halloween?

Like I said in an earlier post, I'm not a big fan of Halloween. But this year, gotta say, I've really gotten into decorating. It's been spurred on by visits to Dollar Tree who, hands down, has THE best Halloween decorations on the cheap. At the rate I'm going, maybe I will be handing out candy this year. Heck, I've got enough spooky holiday momentum, I might even dress up for the little ones.

Saw this in Better Homes & Gardens. Now granted, their welcome mat wasn't all janky and greeting guests with "lcome" like mine is. With five Dollar Tree snakes, this doormat is saying anything but Welcome.



Rubber spiders that can weather the elements are attacking my pumpkins. 
Simply punched a straight pin into their bodies and through to the pumpkin. 
I think I might pin down their legs to make them look more real.



Dollar Tree had a bunch of different designs of these mirror decals. How cool is this?


I also picked up a packet of spider cut-outs 
and adhered them to both front windows with double-sided tape. 
Chateau Gahan's a real house of horrors.


[Here's the BH&G version of the snake doormat.]

No comments:

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails