Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wedding Idea

I spent a craft-filled Saturday with Ali (bride), Nan (mother of bride), and Laura (gal pal of bride) working on one of the bigger projects for the wedding in May . . . the fabric flowers that will line the grassy walkway leading down to the ceremony site. We had a blast. We're still brainstorming what we might do on the chairs, and staged this idea using vintage sheet music. Not a keeper for Ali's wedding, but I like it enough that I'm going to keep it out. If I decide to fill it with real flowers (these are silk), then I can pop the flowers into a florist tube before popping it into the cone.

1 comment:

Kb_Mal said...

I LOVE this. And p.s., I was bragging about your decorating capabilities to colleagues last week. :)

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails