Friday, February 13, 2009

My Tags Are Here! My Tags Are Here!

Karla's package arrived and I think I squealed with delight when I opened the mailbox. She did a Puppy Love tag swap for Valentine's Day. I believe that she had 65 women participating, each crafting and sending in 6 tags of their own. She then created tag books using all the tags, creating a cover tag of her own design. Here is my tag book in all its glorious heartfelt crafted wonder!!

Here is one from Sheila at Blessed and Distressed. Dontcha just love vintage photos of couples? Add to that vintage lace, buttons, velvet ribbon and glitter . . . love it!

Carla of My Vintage Vignettes made this tag. I love how she fashioned the tambourine with paper-punched hearts under vellum paper. I love how the vellum looks just like the calfskin on a real tambourine. She even hand-sewed on the sequins and beads.

Here's a tag from Sissy! I love the heart charm. And the dog reminds me of Petey from the Little Rascals.

Caitlin at Chaotic Creation created this adorable white poodle tag. I love the page behind it, taken from a French book of some sort. And the second pix shows the back of the tag with the little paw print!!


Kathy in Chicago made this little gem! The cherry theme fits in with the cherry lollipop pop post from a couple days ago.

6 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I didn't even notice the paw print, how cute!! I'm glad you like your book, thanks for being a part of it.

I'll add a link to your blog to my next post.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Sheila Rumney said...

I am so glad that you like your tag book. The vintage couple is my grandparents when they were just dating as teenagers. Thanks for commenting on my blog... will be back to visit.

Denise said...

Wow, there were some really talented ladies involved in that swap. Enjoy them!

Have a great day, Denise

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

I'm visiting the blogs that are displaying the puppy love tags.....I'm curious how they turned out!

Every set that I've looked at is amazing. They are all beautiful! I love the one with the tamborine.....what a unique idea.

I participated in it, as well. I was delighted with the set I received. A true treasure for many Valentine's Days to come!

Blessings-

Christa

kathy said...

Oh how I love and treasure my tag amde by you -- a little peice of someone's history -- and such a beautiful idea -- Thank you -- I love all my tags - trying to get pics to post - kathy - ga

Gretchen said...

Loved looking at your post on the tags. I too was part of the swap and have mine shown on my site. It is so great to be able to go to others sites to see their tag books and learn more techniques by viewing. The details are amazing and it was such a fun thing to be a part of.
Gretchen
www.mimitoriasdesigns.blogspot.com

You might also like . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails